Sovereign Imperial Republic (Alpha)
From Astro Empires Wiki
Creation Of SIR
- Sovereign Imperial Republic [SIR] is a guild found on Alpha server. This guild was originally founded by [SIR] Ragnous.
- SIR was founded by a small group of players. It's goal was to make a place for itself within the alphaverse, help new players by providing a fun, close knit family which members could flourish.
- SIR's leadership is made up of longtime, highly active and respected members. All of SIR leadership have been in the guild since their account creation.
- Loco Mike
- Proud Templar*
SIR Trainers -
- Master Of Light
- SIR is a much stronger guild then in it's early days, with powerful allies and protectorates, which has necessitated the need for change. This has caused SIR to slowly evolve into a guild with stricter guidelines on attack policies, alliances and member defences.
Alliances and pacts
- SIR is part of an alliance consisting of RFA,NGR and STARS. This group of allies have fought many wars agaisnt a common enemy and are almost always mercing with each other in time of war.
- SIR has recently been made a protectorate of MIN. The protectorship came about after the second SIR/MIN war. MIN liked SIR's style of no "e-hate" towards other guilds along with SIR's respectful manner. It was time to award it's first protectership to SIR.
- In late january of 2009 SIR entered into a war with 7th.
The sides of this war were SIR/RFA vs 7th. - The confrontation was a friendly war setup between SIR's GM and 7th's GM. The war was short lived due to MIN declaring along side with NPO agaisnt RL. A CF was offered by 7th to SIR and subsequently accepted by all sides due to the possibility of RL declaring on SIR because of there status with MIN.
- The final hours and most vital strikes of the war consisted of some very intense action in the 7th stronghold galaxies. Commanders from SIR led a strike team agaisnt a 7th JG blob. The end result was a 42mil derb pile controlled by SIR. The battle for control was constant and fearsome. 7th, over the period of 12-14hours launched fleets agaisnt SIR members over the pile. The pile was breifly won over by 7th untill it was realized that the control was relinqused in order to bait the 7th fleets into position to the pile so a SIR member could ambush the fleet with a Levi stack. Control was returned to SIR shortly thereafter. In the end due to the threat of RL declaration against SIR, SIR and 7th agreed to split the debris pile.
Due to 7th's feirce fighting, respect and willingness to call a CF at a moments notice, 7th garnered serious respect from SIR.